- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-10146 "Organization department or division name is empty when requesting SSL certificate (as PPP-41065)"
- Plesk Obsidian Release Candidate 1.0 04 June 2019
- SSL certificate is requested in Domains > example.com > SSL/TLS certificates > Add SSL/TLS certificates > Request with Organization department or division name field filled in;
- When checking this certificate in Domains > example.com > SSL/TLS certificates > Add SSL/TLS certificates > Test certificate, Organization department or division name field is empty and written in one line with Organization name (company) field:
- OpenSSL utility shows valid information about Organization and Organization department.
The issue is caused by bug with ID #PPPM-10146, which is planned to be fixed in product future updates.
No workaround is possible at the moment. However, only Plesk graphical interface is affected and there is no influence on SSL certificate functionality itself.