- Plesk for Linux
- The migration of example.com subscription finishes with the following warning:
PLESK_WARN: Plesk restore report problem:
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain_pref.php --update example.com -expiration 2018-10-03 -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
An error occurred while updating domain settings: Cannot set limit 'expiration' value to '1538517600':
- On the source server, the example.com subscription reached its Expiration date value to a date time in the past, as can be seen at Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com > Account (tab) > Expiration Date.
The subscription is expired on the source and, upon migrating to the target server, Plesk cannot set the same expiration date as it is in the past. Therefore, it will migrate and change its Expiration date to the default value, which is Unlimited.
In order to keep this subscription as expired on the target server, proceed as follows:
- Log into the target Plesk;
- Go to Subscriptions > example.com > Account > Customize > Resources;
- Set the Expiration Date value to the current date;
- Click OK.