- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Subscription became unsynchronized with Service plan when clicking on Update & Sync in Reseller's service plan.
- Overselling is allowed for Reseller in his Service Plan:
- Reseller has limited resources. For example, limit of Disk space for Reseller is enabled as following:
- Service plan provided by Reseller has Unlimited usage of Disk Space (as per example above). This can be checked when logged into Plesk as Reseller:
The issue is caused by bug with ID #PPPM-10620, which is planned to be fixed in product future updates.
- Login into Plesk;
- Set the equal limit for Disk space (as in given example: Unlimited) in Service Plans > Reseller Plans > Reseller Plan Name and by logging into Plesk as Reseller in Service Plans > Service Plan Name.