Plesk for Windows Plesk for Linux kb: technical ABT: Group A
- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
- In an attempt to access Backup Manager under additional Plesk user johndoe the following error is shown:
PLESK_WARN: Permission denied
- The additional user johndoe has a Configure and perform data backup and restoration role.
The additional user does not have Create and manage sites permission.
- Log in to Plesk.
- Go to Subscriptions > example.com > Users > Users Accounts.
- Click the johndoe user.
- Click  near the Role field.
- Grant the Create and manage sites permission.
- Click OK to apply the changes.