- Plesk for Windows
- The following events keep being logged to Event Viewer repeteadly:
CONFIG_TEXT: Aborted connection 7192 to db: 'unconnected' user: 'admin' host: 'localhost' (Got timeout reading communication packets)
Aborted connection 7527 to db: 'beatz_de' user: 'wp_user' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)
Aborted connection 11061 to db: 'wp_example' user: 'wp_johndoe' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)
- There is no resource overuse shown on Advanced Monitoring extension.
MariaDB errors log throws "Aborted connection" warnings. This is Plesk bug #PPPM-12737, which will be fixed in future updates.
As a workaround, increase the
- Connect to the server via RDP.
- Open %plesk_dir%MySQL\my.ini file in a text editor.
10M, save the changes and then close the file.
- Restart the Plesk SQL Server via Plesk Services Monitor (Plesk icon in the tray menu).