- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Mailbox size has been modified in Service Plans > Service Plan name > Resources from Unlimited to any other value. For example: to 500MB;
- When checking mailbox settings on domain assigned to that service plan in Domains > example.com > Email Addresses > firstname.lastname@example.org > Settings, mailbox size is shown according settings of service plan;
- Mailbox size set up on service Plan level is actually applied, meaning that users cannot overuse limits set up in service plan (e.g: 500MB);
- However following utility shows that mailbox quota is set to Unlimited value:
# plesk bin mail --info email@example.com | grep 'quota'
Mbox quota: Unlimited
The issue is caused by Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-10071, which is planned to be fixed in product future updates.
Mailbox size can be confirmed in Plesk interface instead:
- Login into Plesk;
- Check mailbox size for particular mail address in Domains > example.com > Email Addresses > firstname.lastname@example.org > Settings tab.