- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 for Linux
- Mailbox size has been modified in Service Plans > Service Plan name > Resources from Unlimited to any other value. For example: to 500MB;
- When checking mailbox settings on domain assigned to that service plan in Domains > example.com > Email Addresses > email@example.com > Settings, mailbox size is shown according settings of service plan;
- Mailbox size set up on service Plan level is actually applied, meaning that users cannot overuse limits set up in service plan (e.g: 500MB);
- However following utility shows that mailbox quota is set to Unlimited value:
# plesk bin mail --info firstname.lastname@example.org | grep 'quota'
Mbox quota: Unlimited
- #PPPM-10071 "The plesk bin mail --info command now shows a correct value of a mailbox size if the mailbox size is the same as in the corresponding service plan."
- Plesk Obsidian 04 June 2019 (fixed as PPP-40804)
Please consider updating your server:
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
Mailbox size can be confirmed in Plesk interface instead:
- Login into Plesk;
- Check mailbox size for particular mail address in Domains > example.com > Email Addresses > email@example.com > Settings tab.