- The following error appears while pressing Domains > example.com > PHP Settings or Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings on a domain:
PLESK_ERROR: ERROR: Method Smb_Form_Final_Web_PhpSettings::__toString() must not throw an exception, caught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null (php-settings.phtml:0)
- All PHP-FPM handlers are disabled on the server
This is the Plesk bug with the ID #PPPM-12457, which is planned to be fixed in the next Plesk update release.
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Domains > example.com > Apache & Nginx Settings.
- Tick the option Proxy mode.
- Scroll down and press the OK button to apply the changes.