- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issues with the fixes available:
- #PPPM-10087 "SPF explanation text is lost in the case of REJECT (as PPP-40884)"
- Plesk Obsidian Release Candidate 1.0 04 June 2019
- #PPP-40884 "Logs now display the customized SPF explanation text instead of the default “5.7.1 Command rejected” error."
- Custom notification for SPF-Check is set under Plesk > Tools & Settings > Mail Settings > SPF Spam protection > SPF explanation text
- Notification is ignored if a message fails on SPF check.
- The following error can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: example.com postfix/smtp: 9CD60300D6C8C: to=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, relay=mail.example.com [http://203.0.113.2]:25, delay=4.9, delays=0.4/0.05/4.1/0.4, dsn=5.7.1, status=bounced (host mail.example.com[http://203.0.113.2] said: 550 5.7.1 Command rejected (in reply to end of DATA command))
This is a Plesk bug PPPM-10087, which is planned to be fixed in one of the future product updates.
Currently no workaround is available.