- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Custom notification for SPF-Check is set under Plesk > Tools & Settings > Mail Settings > SPF Spam protection > SPF explanation text.
- Notification is ignored if a message fails on SPF check.
- The following error can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: example.com postfix/smtp: 9CD60300D6C8C: to=<email@example.com>, relay=mail.example.com [http://203.0.113.2]:25, delay=4.9, delays=0.4/0.05/4.1/0.4, dsn=5.7.1, status=bounced (host mail.example.com[http://203.0.113.2] said: 550 5.7.1 Command rejected (in reply to end of DATA command))
- #PPPM-10087 "Logs now display the customized SPF explanation text instead of the default “5.7.1 Command rejected” error."
- Plesk Obsidian 12 March 2019 (fixed as PPP-40884, Linux)
As a workaround, if update is not possible for some reason, try the following
Currently no workaround is available.