Articles in this section
- MySQL fails to start when a Plesk server lacks disk space: SQLSTATE[HY000] No space left on device 500 Plesk\Exception\Database
- Unable to access Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 or Plesk Onyx 17.8.11: The file /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.
- Service Plan can not be opened for editing in Plesk: Argument 1 passed to isFpmDedicatedHandler() must be of the type array, null given
- [BUG] - Unable to access the Scheduled tasks from Dev Tools as Reseller in Plesk: Permission denied
- Unable to log in to Plesk after update to version 18.0.40: Lock Manager error: 'getrandom'.
- Plesk Update Manager fails on the RHEL-based OS of version 8.5: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'run_sack'
- How to hide/change the link "What username and password to use?" on the Plesk login page
- How to change the default state of the sidebar to be opened in Plesk 18.0.39 interface
- Plesk migration or the "plesk repair web" command fails: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'GuzzleHttp\Promise\Create' not found in functions.php
- Unable to change the type of an IP address in Plesk for Windows Server: Cannot connect to the task manager (plesk-task-manager service might not be running)
- How to set up/change a public IP address in Plesk when the server is behind a router with NAT
- Website shows Plesk default page in a Plesk server behind NAT
- Cannot renew Let's Encrypt certificate on Plesk with IPv6 enabled: JWS has an invalid anti-replay nonce
- Incorrect IP addresses logged by Plesk behind load balancer, or reverse/forward proxy