- Plesk Onyx for Windows
Unable to change a service plan add-on via WHMCS > Orders > List all orders > ID > Item > Product/Services due to the following error:
PLESK_ERROR: Error code: 1023. Error message: Unable to accept the template: the following limitations are exceeded. Description Requested Allowed MySQL databases 0 1
PLESK_ERROR: Error code: 1023. Error message: Unable to accept the template: the following limitations are exceeded. Description Requested Allowed Mailboxes 0 1
The issue occurs only if the resources provided by the service plan add-on were already used by the subscription, e.g. as in the following situation:
The service plan add-on is assigned to the subscription and provides with a possibility to create 2 mailboxes.
One mailbox is created under the subscription.
In an attempt to change the service plan add-on for the corresponding subscription to another one which provides with 1 mailbox only, the error as above appears.
This is Plesk bug EXTWHMCS-51 which will be fixed in future product updates.
As a workaround apply the following:
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Subscription > example.com > Change plans/add-ons.
- Remove the add-on.
Note: for example, if you want to change add-on for mailbox limit, remove previously set add-on for mailboxes if you want to change disk space limit, remove previously set add-on for disk space.
- Go to WHMCS > Clients > View/Search Clients > clientname > Product/Services.
- Press Upgrade/Downgrade button.
- Select the required add-on.
- Press the Create Order button.
- Press the Accept order button.
- Go back to Clients > View/Search Clients > clientname > Product/Services
- Press the Change Package button.