- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-9961 "Subscriptions that have IDN domain names can now be restored from server or reseller backups stored
in remote storage."
- Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update 68 26 February 2019
- When option Customer is selected in Type of object to restore in Plesk > Tools & Settings > Backup Manager > backup name, some customers are not shown in the restoration objects list;
- When option Subscription is selected as Type of object to restore, there are subscriptions of the customers which are not shown in the list of available objects.
This is a Plesk bug PPPM-9961 that will be fixed in future product updates.
- Connect to the server via SSH.
- Download the custom fix:
# wget https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360024495993/PPPM-9961fix.tgz
- Create a backup of the current
# mv /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/ArchiveStorage.pm /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/ArchiveStorage.pm.back
- Unpack the archive into
# tar xvpfz PPPM-9961fix.tgz -C /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage
Note: the fix will affect only newly created backups.