Plesk Onyx for Linux kb: bug
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- The Switch off auto-reply on option is set to 26 June 2020 in Plesk > Domains > example.com > Email Addresses > firstname.lastname@example.org > Auto-Reply:
- However, the Switch off auto-reply on option turns off the next day on 27 June 2020.
This is the Plesk bug with the ID #PPPM-8995 which will be fixed in the next Plesk update releases.
Until the bug will be fixed, apply the following workaround:
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Domains > example.com > Email Addresses > email@example.com > Auto-Reply.
- Set the Switch off auto-reply on feature option one day earlier of the required date(for example, if it is required to disable option on 26 June 2020 set the 25 June 2020).
- Press the OK button to apply the changes.