- Plesk Obsidian for Linux
- The Fix incorrectly set sender for outgoing mail option is enabled in Plesk > Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings.
- In an attempt to send an email message to an email account that has Switch on mail forwarding option enabled in Domains > example.com > Email Addresses > email@example.com, the FROM address is replaced by the forwarder email address.
- The following message can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: plesk sendmail: handlers_stderr: INFO:__main__:Address in header 'From: Plesk Test <firstname.lastname@example.org>' was changed to 'email@example.com'
This is a Plesk bug with the ID #PPPM-12293, which will be fixed in the next Plesk update releases.
Until the bug will be fixed apply the workaround below:
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings.
- Disable the Fix incorrectly set sender for outgoing mail option.
- Scroll down and press the OK button.