- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Service is provisioned via WHMCS
- WordPress is configured to be pre-installed on the corresponding service plan in Plesk
- The language of WordPress is always English no matter what language Plesk panel has.
Plesk WHMCS module bug #EXTWHMCS-50 that is planned to be fixed in future module updates.
Until a fix becomes available, create event handler on 'WordPress installed' event to change the language of already installed WordPress. For that:
- Log into the server via SSH.
wordpress_language.sh.zipfrom the attachment:
# wget https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360023466334/wordpress_language.sh.zip
- Unpack the script and make it executable:
# unzip wordpress_language.sh.zip
# chmod +x wordpress_language.sh
# mv wordpress_language.sh /root/wordpress_language.sh
Note: locale in the provided script is set to tr-TR. Change it to any other locale using any text editor.
- Log into Plesk.
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > Event Manager.
- Select 'WordPress installed' event and set the highest priority: