Plesk for Linux kb: fixed kb: bug ext: le
- Plesk for Linux
- In an attempt to access Domains > example.com > SSL/TLS certificate, the error below is shown:
PLESK_ERROR: Something went wrong.
Reduce of empty array with no initial value
- The SSL It! extension is installed in Plesk.
- The Let's Encrypt and DigiCert SSL extensions are not installed.
- The main domain of the
example.comsubscirption has a domain alias.
- #EXTSSLIT-1047 "The extension’s interface now works for a domain when the list of SSL/TLS certificates offered by SSL It! is empty and the domain has an alias."
- SSL It! 1.6.0 09 September 2020
Please consider update SSL it! extension:
If an update is not possible for some reason, apply the workaround below:
Install the Let's Encrypt or DigiCert extension using the steps from this article.