- Plesk for Windows
- Website hosted on Plesk does not work:
CONFIG_TEXT: Internal Server Error 500
CONFIG_TEXT: The 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' provider is not registered on the local machine.
- While accessing website directly from the server shows:
CONFIG_TEXT: Could not load file or assembly 'XXXXX' or one of its dependencies
CONFIG_TEXT: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF
- Enabled Failed request tracing shows the following:
CONFIG_TEXT: Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed.
CONFIG_TEXT: ModuleName IsapiModule
HttpReason Internal Server Error
CONFIG_TEXT: The requested resource is in use (0x800700aa)
32-bit application mode is disabled in application pool settings.
- Log in to Plesk
- Go to Domains > example.com > Dedicated IIS Application Pool for Website
- Check the checkbox Enable 32-bit applications and click OK