Plesk for Windows Plesk for Linux kb: how-to ABT: Group B
- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
How to change the Plesk administrator email address?
- Log into Plesk.
- Press on administrator username on the right-upper corner of the Plesk panel and after press the Edit Profile button:
Click on the screenshot below to expand
- Specify the required email address into the Email address* field:
- Scroll down and press the OK button to apply the changes.
Solution using CLI method for Plesk on Linux
- Log into the server via SSH.
- Execute the command below to change the Plesk administrator email address:
# plesk bin init_conf -u -email email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org the name of the required mail address.
Solution using CLI method for Plesk on Windows