- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- During Plesk installation on a server that has the Acronis Backup Agent 12.5 installed and running, the following Acronis services are stopped and have their Startup Type switched from Automatic to Manual:
- Acronis Managed Machine Service
- Acronis Scheduler2
- The same behavior occurs when Plesk Micro-update is installed.
- #PPPM-9797 "Acronis Services changed during Plesk installation"
- Plesk Obsidian 04 June 2019 (fixed as PPP-39821)
Please consider updating your server:
As a workaround:
Before installing Plesk
- Connect to the server via RDP;
- Make sure that Acronis Backup Agent is not installed on the server. In case it is, uninstall it at Windows > Control Panel > Program > Uninstall a program;
- Install Plesk;
- Download the attached registry key file to the server;
- Double-click on it to apply new keys;
- Install Acronis Backup Agent.