- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- DNS component was not installed on the server.
- Domain example.com is secured with Let's Encrypt.
- After installation of DNS component and renewal of Let's Encrypt certificate on example.com, the following error occurs on an attempt to add any DNS record in Domains > example.com > DNS Settings:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: Incorrect DNS record values were specified.
Plesk bug #PPPM-9814: "Certificate renewal creates empty DNS zone" that is planned to be fixed in future product updates.
Until the fix becomes available, it is possible to sync the domain DNS zone. For that:
- Log in to Plesk
- Navigate to Domains > example.com > DNS Settings.
- Press Reset to Default button ...
- ... and specify the appropriate IP for sync: