- In an attempt to install the WordPress in Plesk > Domains > example.com > WordPress > Install, the following error is shown:
PLESK_ERROR: Parser error: Request is invalid. Error in line 1: Element 'db-server-id': 'null' is not a valid value of the atomic type 'id_type'.
- The domain
example.comis assigned to the Example Plan service plan.
- The MySQL is set to None in Service Plans > Hosting Plans > Example Plan > Hosting Parameters > Default Database Server.
This behavior is expected: WordPress Toolkit cannot create a database for WordPress instance when there is no database server specified.
Unclear error reporting is confirmed as a bug with ID #EXTWPTOOLK-4810, which is planned to be fixed in product future updates.
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Service Plans > Hosting Plans > Example Plan > Hosting Parameters > Default Database Server.
- From the drop-down menu MySQL select the available database server:
- Press the OK button to apply the changes.