- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-9700 "PHP scripts are downloaded for web users through a subdomain (as PPP-39631)"
- Plesk Obsidian Release Candidate 1.0 04 June 2019
- OS is Debian/Ubuntu;
- PHP script called from additional domain or subdomain is being downloaded instead of being executed.
- PHP script is located in web user's folder
- PHP handler for a subdomain/additional domain is set to PHP-FPM by Apache.
This is Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-9700 that will be fixed in future Plesk updates.
Change the PHP handler provided from Apache to Nginx:
Go to Plesk > Subscription > sub.example.com > PHP settings:
Change the PHP handler from FPM application by Apache to FPM application by Nginx