- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Unable to clone WordPress installation on Plesk server. The following error is shown in Plesk UI:
PLESK_ERROR: ERR [extension/wp-toolkit] ERROR 1227 (42000) at line 18 in file: '/var/www/vhosts/plesk-test.tld/httpdocs/db_301_x31klw2hb5.sql': Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation.
Remote MySQL server on Amazon RDS is used.
Specifity of "Amazon RDS" server prevent datbase from being imported. This case is recognized as bug of WordPress toolkit extension with ID #EXTWPTOOLK-2188.
The following workaround on side of "Amazon RDS" will fix the issue:
- Open the "RDS web console".
- Open the "Parameter Groups" tab.
- Create a new "Parameter Group". On the dialog, select the "MySQL family" compatible to MySQL the database version on the server, give it a understandable name and confirm. Select the just created "Parameter Group" and click "Edit Parameters".
- Look for the parameter "log_bin_trust_function_creators" and set its value to "1".
- Save the changes.
- Open the "Instances" tab. Expand your MySQL instance and click the "Instance Action" named "Modify".
- Select the just created "Parameter Group" and enable "Apply Immediately".
- Click on "Continue" and confirm the changes.
- Wait for the "Modifying" operation to be completed.
- Open the "Instances" tab once again. Expand your MySQL instance and expand “Instance Action” tab and select "Reboot".
- After reboot try to clone WordPress instance via Plesk UI.
- If issue still persits: open the "Parameter Groups" tab. Change option "gtid-mode" to "OFF" in RDS parameters.
- Wait untull changes are applied. Then try again to clone WordPress instance via Plesk UI.
Note: If the solution above does not help, please contact Amazon support for the futher assistance.