- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issues with the fixes available:
- #PPP-39435 "After switching from the Dovecot IMAP/POP3 server to Courier, the “Maximum number of connections (IMAP, POP3, IMAP over SSL, or POP3 over SSL)”
and “Maximum number of connections per IP address” server-wide mail settings keep the default Dovecot values
(1024 and 10 respectively)."
- Plesk Onyx 17.9 Preview 13 09 April 2019 (Linux)
- #PPPM-9642 "Values from "Maximum number of connections (...)" and "Maximum number of connections per IP address" options are not kept after switching from Dovecot to Courier0-IMAP (as PPP-39435)"
The following options are not kept after switching IMAP/POP3 server from Dovecot to Courier-IMAP:
This is Plesk bug PPPM-9642 which will be fixed in future updates.
As a workaround set these values manually using following steps:
- Login to Plesk.
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings and set the required values for:
- Maximum number of connections (IMAP, POP3, IMAP over SSL / TLS or POP3 over SSL / TLS)
- Maximum number of connections for a user per IP address.
Note: Reverting back to Dovecot will revert the values back to the ones before changing to Courier.