- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-9598 "The clear error message is now shown when backup process fails because the backup upload to FTP storage was interrupted."
- Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update 32 26 November 2018 (Linux)
Plesk backup to a remote storage (FTP server, backup cloud solution) finishes with the following generalized warning in Plesk:
Harness not finished running at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/ArchiveStorage.pm line 196.
The generalized warning shown instead of an actual error message in Plesk is caused by a Plesk bug with ID PPPM-9598, which will be fixed in one of the future product updates.
Connect to a Plesk server via SSH.
Search for a detailed errors/warnings in the backup logfile
/usr/local/psa/PMM/logs/backup-<datetime>/backup.logto identify the cause.
Note: To get a more verbose output in the logfile, enable debug mode according to this article. Then wait for the issue to be reproduced and analyze the logfile.
- Backup to remote FTP server fails: Curl error: Unable to resume an interrupted upload: (55) Failed sending data to the peer
- Reseller FTP backup fails if his username consists "/" sign: Harness not finished running at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/ArchiveStorage.pm line 196
- Unable to create backup on Microsoft OneDrive storage: Unable to upload the archive tar to the external storage