- Plesk Onyx
Note: This article has the reference to the issues with the fixes available:
- #PPP-39206 "Scheduled tasks with the “Fetch a URL” type no longer treat returned 2xx or 3xx HTTP status codes as errors and
do not send email notifications each time the task is executed."
- Plesk Onyx 17.9 Preview 8 20 November 2018 (Linux)
- #PPPM-9565 "Cron with fetch_url sends error emails when HTTP status code is not an error (as PPP-39206)"
Please consider updating your server:
- Cron job fetching a URL and sending an email if there is an error set up on Plesk server;
- Email notification is sent even when URL returns the status code 204, which can be treated as success .
Plesk treats code 204 as an error code and thus the email notification is being sent. This is considered as a feature for product improvement with ID #PPPM-9565.
Currently there are no workarounds.