- Plesk for Linux
- The license on the Plesk server was expired.
- In an attempt to install a new license via Plesk GUI, the process goes to the infinite loop.
- The Google Authenticator extension is enabled.
- The following error can be found in browser dev console (F12 Button):
CONFIG_TEXT: GET https://203.0.113.2/modules/goole-authenticator/index.php 400 (Bad Request)
This is a Plesk bug with ID #EXTPLESK-1563 which will be fixed in future Plesk updates.
Apply the following workaround:
- Log into the server via SSH.
- Manually install a new license by executing the command below:
# plesk bin license -i XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX
Note: replace the XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX with the license activation code.