- Unable to open WordPress Toolkit in Plesk while logging in as customer, it fails with 500 error.
- The following exception can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: [2019-12-12 15:40:03.384] ERR [panel] Argument 2 passed to BackgroundTasks\Manager\PleskTaskManager::getUnhandledError() must be of the type array, null given, called in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/plesk/background-tasks/src/Manager/PleskTaskManager.php on line 110:
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/plesk/background-tasks/src/Manager/PleskTaskManager.php:187 BackgroundTasks\Manager\PleskTaskManager->getUnhandledError(object of type BackgroundTasks\Adapter\PleskSimpleTaskAdapter, NULL null)
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/plesk/background-tasks/src/Manager/PleskTaskManager.php:110 BackgroundTasks\Manager\PleskTaskManager->getTaskInfo(integer '2372', string 'task\installset')
- #EXTWPTOOLK-4089 "Set installation tasks happening simultaneousluy with WordPress Toolkit update to v4.4 no longer cause WordPress Toolkit to be inaccessible by clients."
- WordPress Toolkit 4.4.1 27 December 2019
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As a workaround, remove an entry from Plesk database which is triggering the bug.
- Connect to the server via SSH,
- Create a backup of Plesk database
psawith help of this article How to back up/restore Plesk system databases,
- Use the command below to find the ID of task in
# grep getTaskInfo /var/log/plesk/panel.logWith help of this command, find out the ID of the entry in
BackgroundTasks\Manager\PleskTaskManager->getTaskInfo(integer '2372', string 'task\installset')
psa.longtaskparams, which is required to work with further. In this case it is 2372.
- Run the command below to remove the entry from the 3rd step:
# plesk db "delete from psa.longtaskparams where task_id=2372 and param='errors'"
- Try again to open WordPress Toolkit as customer again.
If the same issue happens again, it means that there is another entry in
psa.longtaskparams table, which needs to be removed. In this case, just follow the steps from 3 to 5 again.