- Plesk Onyx 17.8 for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issues with the fixes available:
- #PPP-39073 "The Perl or Python components enabled for a hosting plan no longer stops sync of subscriptions with the hosting plan."
- Plesk Onyx 17.9 Preview 8 20 November 2018
- #PPPM-9522 "Subscription is not synchronized with Service plan: Warning: Subscription is not synced with service plan because of problems: perl. (as PPP-39073)"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 is used
- New service plan is created with enabled Perl Support in Service Plans > Example > Hosting Parameters
- On subscription creation in Subscriptions > Add Subscription following error appears and subscription became unsynced with it service plan:
PLESK_WARN: Cannot synchronize subscription with Service plan: Warning: Subscription is not synced with service plan because of problems: perl.
Perl Support has been dropped in Plesk 17.8. Presence of the option to enable Perl support on newly created service plans is bug with ID #PPPM-9522, which is planned to be fixed in product future updates.
- Login into Plesk GUI
- Disable Perl support in Service Plans > Example > Hosting Parameters
- Synchronize subscription with its service plan by clicking on Unlock & sync in the right-side menu in Subscriptions > example.com