- Plesk Onyx 17.8 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 is used
- New service plan is created with enabled Perl Support in Service Plans > Example > Hosting Parameters
- On subscription creation in Subscriptions > Add Subscription following error appears and subscription became unsynced with it service plan:
PLESK_WARN: Cannot synchronize subscription with Service plan: Warning: Subscription is not synced with service plan because of problems: perl.
#PPPM-9522 "The Perl or Python components enabled for a hosting plan no longer stops sync of subscriptions with the hosting plan."
- Plesk Obsidian (RC1 18.0.15 as #PPP-39073) 04 June 2019
Please consider updating your server:
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
- Login into Plesk GUI
- Disable Perl support in Service Plans > Example > Hosting Parameters
- Synchronize subscription with its service plan by clicking on Unlock & sync in the right-side menu in Subscriptions > example.com