Articles in this section
- [FIXED BUG] Full Plesk backup is created instead of incremental one
- While the backup creation the email notification is sent to Plesk administrator: Unable to find archive metadata. The archive is not valid Plesk backup or has been created in an unsupported Plesk version
- [FIXED BUG] Migration from cPanel to Plesk fails: file '/etc/quota.conf' is not a text file
- [FIXED BUG] Unable to perform migration: Unable to find archive metadata. The archive is not valid Plesk backup or has been created in an unsupported Plesk version
- Unable to create remote backup, the local backup will be created: Part number must be an integer between 1 and 1000, inclusive
- Pre-migration check fails when migrating from cPanel to Plesk: Subscription 'example.com' does not exists on source server(s).
- Plesk full backup shows a database warning message: Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)" when trying to connect
- Migration failed: Cannot read configuration file, virtual directory is missing
- [FIXED BUG] Backup Manager shows warning: access_ssl_log.webstat: Cannot open: Permission denied
- Migration shows the following warning: Insufficient disk space on the destination server to transfer all the selected subscriptions
- Plesk Migration and Transfer Guide
- Plesk and/or domains hosted on Plesk are not accessible: Connection timed out
- [FIXED BUG] Plesk or "yum update" system update fails: requires libMagickCore.so.5
- How to fix InnoDB corruption cases for the MySQL databases on Plesk for Linux?
- Information on shutdown of pleskdomains.com