- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #EXTLETSENC-603 "The webmail client of an addon domain is no longer changed to the client of the main domain when
an SSL/TLS certificate is issued for the main domain."
- Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update 31 19 November 2018
- Webmail type of the main domain of a subscription or webspace is set to one value, for example: 'Horde'
- An additional domain under the subscription/webspace, webmail type is different, for example: 'None' or 'Roundcube'.
- After securing the main domain with Let's Encrypt, webmail on the additional domain is set to the same value as on the mail domain ('Horde')
- The same issue might occur during the automatic renewal of the SSL certificate
Let's Encrypt extension bug #EXTLETSENC-603 that is planned to be fixed in future extension updates
Until a fix is available, use the same webmail type on all domains under a subscription/webspace that are using Let's Encrypt in:
Plesk > example.com > Mail Settings > Webmail