- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Mail Service is disabled for a subscription on a service plan level or via 'Customize' button on a subscription level.
- Permission to manage mail settings is also disabled for the subscription.
- No mailboxes can be created under that subscription according to the number of allocated resources.
- Mail button is not there for any domain under the subscription.
- Outgoing mail control button is still available on the domain overview and at the top right corner:
Plesk bug #PPPM-9441 that is planned to be fixed in future product updates.
Until a fix is available, no workaround is possible except disabling of Outgoing Mail Control.