- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk Obsidian for Linux
- The following error message is displayed on every Plesk UI page; for example: Domains, Subscriptions, Clients:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: The application with the ID 1 does not exist.
- Plesk log
/var/log/plesk/panel.logwith debug enabled returns the following error:
CONFIG_TEXT: ERR [panel] PleskExt\Composer\Exception\BaseException: The application with the ID 1 does not exist.
- #EXTPHPCOMP-77 "Removing a domain in Plesk while a PHP Composer long task related to that domain is running in the background no longer results in an error message being shown on every page in Plesk."
- PHP Composer 1.0.2 29 October 2019
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As a workaround, perform the steps below:
1. Log in via SSH;
2. Create a Plesk database backup;
4. Locate the tasks related with PHP Composer extension:
MYSQL_LIN: select id, type, status from longtasks where type like '%composer%';
5. Remove the tasks from the
longtaskparams tables respectively, using the IDs as found on the previous step #4. For example:
MYSQL_LIN: delete from longtasks where id=57;
delete from longtasks where id=58;
delete from longtaskparams where task_id=57;
delete from longtaskparams where task_id=58;