- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- When a customer tries to install Wordpress, the following error appears:
PLESK_ERROR: Permission denied
- At the same time, the customer has one or several subscriptions with disabled Database server selection under Subscriptions > example.com > Customize > Permissions tab > Show more available permissions.
- When debug mode is enabled, the following can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: DEBUG [api-rpc] API-RPC response [fb1d942fcb68599e352a7ca788634f19]:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
DEBUG [extension/wp-toolkit] Rollback creating WordPress instance #179 database
This is WordPress Toolkit bug with ID EXTWPTOOLK-1940, which is planned to be fixed in one of the future product updates.
As a workaround, perform one of the steps below:
- turn on "Database server selection" permission for all subscriptions under Subscriptions > example.com > Customize > Permissions tab > Show more available permissions.
- install WordPress instance as admin user.