- Plesk Obsidian is installed on AWS and OS is Ubuntu 18 or Debian 9;
- Advanced Health Monitor is installed;
- Constant warnings of the
/snap/*partitions being overconsumed appearing.
- #EXTPLESK-1346 "On Ubuntu 18, the snap partitions monitoring is now irrevocably turned off."
- Advanced Monitoring 1.1.2 18 October 2019
Please consider updating your server:
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As for now, it is possible to disable monitoring on these partitions:
- Log into Plesk;
- Go to Advanced Monitoring > Settings > Uncheck /snap/* monitoring.