- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk Obsidian for Linux
- Unable to scan WordPress instances in Plesk > WordPress > Scan. Operation stuck at 0%.
- CPU consumption on the server gradually increases.
- Website home directory contains a symbolic link to root "/" directory:
CONFIG_TEXT: # ls -la /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/symlink
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 1 Oct 10 18:16 /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/symlink -> /
- #EXTWPTOOLK-3096 "Scan operation is no longer stuck if a website with a root symlink is found."
- WordPress Toolkit 4.6.0 12 March 2020
Please consider updating your server:
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following