- Plesk Obsidian for Linux
- Unable to install APS application as Administrator:
PLESK_ERROR: Error installing APS Package : Call to a member function getOwner() on null
- The following error can be found at the
CONFIG_TEXT: ERR [panel] Task failed: id=514, pid=12671, type=aps-install, error=Call to a member function getOwner() on null
[2019-10-04 18:28:11.491] ERR [panel] Error: Call to a member function getOwner() on null
- The Subscription is owned by the Customer and not Plesk Administrator account.
- #PPP-44635 "Plesk administrators can now again install APS applications even if the administrators do not have their own subscriptions."
- Plesk Obsidian 22 October 2019
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following