- Plesk Obsidian for Linux
- Plesk Obsidian is installed on the server.
- The following notification is received every hour:
CONFIG_TEXT: Loading engine...
Current product version: 22.214.171.124
Using xml-file: /opt/kav/sdk8l3/bin/settings.xml.
Can't initialize engine. License problem.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus is installed, but not activated on the server.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus license was purchased previously, but it is terminated now.
This is a Plesk bug PPPM-11084, which will be fixed in future Plesk updates.
As a workaround, follow the next steps:
- Connect to the server via SSH.
- Move/remove the corresponding cron task:
# mv /etc/cron.d/plesk-kav-update /root