- Plesk Obsidian for Linux
- Plesk Obsidian is installed on the server.
- The following notification is received every hour:
CONFIG_TEXT: Loading engine...
Current product version: 22.214.171.124
Using xml-file: /opt/kav/sdk8l3/bin/settings.xml.
Can't initialize engine. License problem.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus is installed, but not activated on the server.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus license was purchased previously, but it is terminated now.
#PPP-44620 "Kaspersky AntiVirus no longer sends error email notifications when a Kaspersky license is removed or terminated."
- Plesk Obsidian 22 October 2019 (Linux)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As a workaround, follow the next steps:
- Connect to the server via SSH.
- Move/remove the corresponding cron task:
# mv /etc/cron.d/plesk-kav-update /root
Note: The issue was fixed for new scenarios. If the issue was present before the update, the provided workaround should be applied after upgrading to Obsidian as well