- Plesk Obsidian for Linux
- Plesk Obsidian is installed on the server.
- The following notification is received every hour:
CONFIG_TEXT: Loading engine...
Current product version: 188.8.131.52
Using xml-file: /opt/kav/sdk8l3/bin/settings.xml.
Can't initialize engine. License problem.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus is installed, but not activated on the server.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus license was purchased previously, but it is terminated now.
This is a Plesk bug #PPP-44620, which is fixed in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.20.
As a workaround, follow the next steps:
- Connect to the server via SSH.
- Move/remove the corresponding cron task:
# mv /etc/cron.d/plesk-kav-update /root
Note: The issue was fixed for new scenarios. If the issue was present before the update, the provided workaround should be applied after upgrading to Obsidian as well