- WordPress instance determined as broken after scanning
- CloudLinux is installed on the server
alt-php-XXPHP version set in Domains > example.com > PHP Settings
/var/log/plesk/panel.logthe following occurs:
CONFIG_TEXT: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'xmlreader.so' (tried: /opt/alt/phpXX/usr/lib64/php/modules/xmlreader.so (/opt/alt/phpXX/usr/lib64/php/modules/xmlreader.so: undefined symbol: dom_node_class_entry), /opt/alt/phpXX/usr/lib64/php/modules/xmlreader.so.so (/opt/alt/phpXX/usr/lib64/php/modules/xmlreader.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
- Scan fails with the following error in /var/log/plesk/panel.log file:
CONFIG_TEXT: Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.
- #EXTWPTOOLK-1668 "On CloudLinux 7 x64 servers, LVE now correctly applies resource limits to all user processes executed via filemng exec."
- Plesk Obsidian 12 February 2019 (fixed as PPP-39782, Linux)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
Until the fix will be available set another PHP version for the domain as described here: How to change PHP version for a domain in Plesk?