Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Linux
- The old certificate is still observed after installing a new one.
- The server is behind NAT.
- After pointing the domain to private IP assigned in Plesk in
/etc/hostsfile the correct certificate is served locally:
# cat /etc/hosts
192.0.2.2 example.com www.example.com
# curl -v -I -k https://www.example.com
* About to connect() to www.example.com port 443 (#0)
* Trying 192.0.2.2...
* Connected to www.example.com (192.0.2.2) port 443 (#0)
* Initializing NSS with certpath: sql:/etc/pki/nssdb
* skipping SSL peer certificate verification
* <the new certificate information>
< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Check the settings on NAT side
Please sign in to leave a comment.