- Plesk Multi Server
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
How to migrate from Plesk Multi Server to stand alone Plesk?
There are two options:
Migration from Multi server environment does not differ from migration from stand alone Plesk server. On a destination server it is required to specify the IP address and credentials of management node. All subscriptions of multi server installation will be available for migration. Refer to Migration guide for more information.
Every service node can be disconnected from the Multi Server turning into a separate standalone Plesk server.
The following transformations happen to the service node in the process:
- All hosted subscriptions remain on the service node.
- The plesk-multi-server-node extension is removed.
- Customer account passwords are restored.
- Server notifications are synchronized from the management node.
The following transformations happen to the management node:
- All data related to subscriptions hosted at the service node are removed.
- All customer accounts for the subscriptions hosted at the service node are removed. If such a customer account has a subscription hosted at another service node, it is not removed.
- The service node is removed from the Service Nodes list.
When the process is complete:
- The service node will operate as a standalone Plesk server.
- Customers will be able to access it directly and manage their subscriptions.
To disconnect a service node from the Multi Server go to Plesk Management node > Nodes, select a service node to be disconnected, click Remove.
This scenario is also described in Plesk Multi Server Guide.