- Plesk for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-9343 "Backup Manager opens slow in case if FTP storage is unavailable (as PPP-38660)"
- Plesk Obsidian Release Candidate 1.0 04 June 2019
- Unable to open Backup Manager, it just hangs;
- There are the following records in
CONFIG_TEXT: [2018-09-19 01:37:20.717|8399] INFO: Subprocess raised ExecuteException: Subprocess <subprocess '/opt/psa/admin/bin/pmm-ras --get-ftp-dump-list --use-ftp-passive-mode --lightweight-mode --dump-storage=ftp://ftp_username@ftp_storage --session-path=/var/log/plesk/PMM'> was finished with exit code 125
== STDOUT ====================
Transport error: unable to list directory: Curl error: (7) Couldn't connect to server: Last FTP request: Last FTP response:
== STDERR ====================
[2018-09-19 01:37:20.717|8399] DEBUG: <pmmcli.GetDumpsListAction object at 0x7f0fcbc93b90>: response
[2018-09-19 01:37:20.719|8399] INFO: Outgoing packet:
<?xml version="1.0" ?><response>
<errmsg>Unable to get ftp dumps list: FTP connection error</errmsg>
- FTP storage is unavailable. For example, FTP port is filtered on ftp storage:
# nmap -Pn -p21 203.0.113.2
PORT STATE SERVICE
This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-9343, which is planned to be fixed in one of the future product updates.
As a workaround, decrease connection timeout in
ftpConnectionTimeout = 15
The time of page opening will be 4 * ftpConnectionTimeout.
- Log into Plesk;
- Install the "Panel.ini Editor" extension in Plesk: Extensions > Extensions Catalog > search for Panel.ini Editor > Install;
- Go to Plesk > Extensions > My Extensions > Panel.ini Editor > Go To Extension > Editor;
- Add the required settings to the Content form.