Plesk for Linux kb: bug ABT: Group A
- Plesk for Linux
- Perl and Python Support can be enabled at Plesk > Service Plans > example > Hosting Parameters
- While navigating to Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com > Account > Hosting options, Perl and Python Support are marked as disabled
Perl and Python support has been dropped in Plesk since Plesk 12.5.
- #PPPM-9177 "The presence of Perl and Python check-boxes with ID" has been fixed in Plesk Obsidian.
Upgrade to Plesk Obsidian:
If upgrade is not possible, there is no workaround available, however, to avoid synchronization issues do the following for each service plan on the server:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Open Service plans > click on service_plan_name > open tab "Hosting parameters" and disable check-boxes "Perl support" and "Python support".
- Press "Update & sync" button.