- Plesk for Linux
- Hard disk quota has value other than Unlimited in Service Plans > example > Hosting parameters
- All newly created subscriptions or already existing ones assigned to that service plan become unsynced with the following message in Plesk interface:
- In Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access > Hard quota on disk space parameter is marked as non-supported due to the configuration of the server file system.
- Hard-disk quota indeed non-supported/not configured on the server itself.
Behavior, when Hard disk quota value is manageable in Service Plans > example > Hosting parameters, while Hard disk quota is not configured on the server itself, is considered as a bug with ID #PPPM-9163 and planned to be fixed in product future updates.
- Log into Plesk
- Set Hard disk quota value to Unlimited in Service Plans > example > Hosting Parameters and click on Update & Sync button.