- Plesk Onyx 17.5
- Plesk Onyx 17.8
- Service Plan has Hosting settings management permission disabled and PHP version and handler management permission enabled
- Subscription is synced with the Service Plan
- When PHP version is changed, the subscription is not locked
- The customized PHP version gets overwritten during the next synchronization with the Service Plan.
This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-9116 which will be fixed in future updates.
As a workaround:
2. Go to Service Plans > example plan > Permissions and enable Hosting settings management and Common PHP settings management
3. Press Update & Sync