- Plesk Onyx 17.8 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 for Windows
- Service Plan has Hosting settings management permission enabled and PHP version and handler management permission disabled.
- Subscription is synced with the Service Plan
- When PHP version is changed, the subscription is not locked.
- The customized PHP version gets overwritten during the next synchronization with the Service Plan.
Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-9115 fixed in Plesk Obsidian on May 8th, 2019 (fixed as PPP-41480).
Upgrade to the latest Plesk version.
If upgrade is not possible for some reason, try the following
2. Go to Service Plans > example plan > Permissions and enable PHP version and handler management
3. Press Update & Sync