- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Windows
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 for Windows
Subscription is synced with a service plan with Hosting settings management enabled and PHP version and handler management disabled.
In case PHP version is changed, the subscription is not locked.
The customized PHP version gets overwritten during the next synchronization with service plan.
- #PPPM-9115 "Changing the PHP version for a subscription based on a service plan with the “PHP version and handler management” permission disabled now correctly locks that subscription."
- Plesk Obsidian 08 May 2019 (fixed as PPP-41480)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As a workaround:
2. Go to Service Plans > example plan > Permissions and enable PHP version and handler management
3. Press Update & Sync