- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Windows
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 for Windows
Subscription is synced with a service plan with Hosting settings management enabled and PHP version and handler management disabled.
In case PHP version is changed, the subscription is not locked.
The customized PHP version gets overwritten during the next synchronization with service plan.
This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-9115 which will be fixed in future Plesk updates.
As a workaround:
2. Go to Service Plans > example plan > Permissions and enable PHP version and handler management
3. Press Update & Sync