- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 for Linux
- Ability to change mail settings is disabled in Service Plans > plan_name > Permissions
Settings defined in Subscriptions > example.com > Mail > Mail Settings are overwritten upon syncing the subscription with the service plan.
Subscription is not locked for syncing once mail settings are changed.
Plesk bug with ID PPPM-9114 which is planned to be fixed in future Plesk updates.
- Log into Plesk
- Go to Service plans > [service plan name] > Permissions
- Enable the "Ability to change mail settings" permission or the "Hosting settings management" permission:
- Click Update & Sync button.