- Plesk Onyx
- Service plan is with Ability to change mail settings disabled
- If mail settings are changed (mail service is disabled, for example) the subscription does not get locked.
- The mail settings get overwritten (mail service is enabled back) during the next synchronization with service plan.
Mail Settings defined in Subscriptions > example.com > Mail > Mail Settings are overwritten upon syncing the subscription with the service plan;
This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-9114 which is planned to be fixed in future Plesk updates. Subscription should be locked once mail settings are changed.
- Log into Plesk;
- Go to Service plans > [service plan name] > Permissions
- Enable the "Ability to change mail settings" permission or the "Hosting parameters management" permission in the service plan settings
- Click Update & Sync to sync the service plan with the subscription(s).